June 20, 2007

Creative Chaos

Oohh.
Today I have for you, one horrible picture of why I am not updating this blog regularely. I have too many ideas and cannot get them out of my head! I dream of them in the night, I see them when I am awake, but when I touch my fabrics they go.. "poof".

I am a member of the "Doll Quilt Swap II", and I am trying to make something beautifull for a person that likes traditional quilts, primary colours etc.

My mother let me loose in her fabric stash, which contains several nice things, but most of what is in there I have already been through in the past years. Right now I have a white background with red flowers on it (when/if I dare to try sewing them on), and another idea - two hourglass squares (Fabulous green fabric with scenes from india and plain white). Maybe I'll make another two with the white and a most beautifull red with white flowers, and make somethig log-cabin-somthing around them...



Well, here is the picture! It looks less crowded than it really is, because I am standing on my bed :)



The Fanakofte is 34 cm / 13", and I am aiming for 64 cm / 24 " ;) (How funny that those are also the key numbers for the DQSII)

Have a really nice day

/Lene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very excited to see the results of this Doll Quilt Swap! The flickr pictures from last year make it look like so much fun! (Did I say that already? My memory just isn't what it used to be.)

The Calico Cat said...

Sounds great!